Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mauricio Stekl <ma...@gridgain.com> on 2019/01/11 17:40:18 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Ignite 2.7.0 Released

Hi,
In order to help with some SEO, I am attaching a patch that would fix some
missing canonical tags for API docs under /releases/latest/ and adds GA
tracking code to all .html doc files.

This patch also contains a small change on robots.txt to prevent future
indexing of other .html files under /releases/ that is not for latest
version.

Would be great if someone with privileges could push these changes to the
website. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Mauricio Stekl

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Mauricio,

Thanks for spotting and fixing the issue. I've merged the changes!

--
Denis