Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jo...@thomson.com on 2008/02/27 17:34:13 UTC

GetxxxRequest and GetxxxRequest12..why 2 different classes

I am generating a proxy client using adb beans. It creates a wrapper
object for the request and response. For example...

GetXRequest-->getXRequest12

GetXResponse-->getXResponse11

So I do the following

getXRequest12 = new getXRequest12()

getXRequest = new getXRequest()

getXRequest.setXXX();

getXRequest.setXXX();

getXRequest12.setGetXRequest(getXRequest)

Then the stub class takes wrapper class called.. getXRequest12

Can anyone clarify why adb generator does this?

John Ranaudo

RE: GetxxxRequest and GetxxxRequest12..why 2 different classes

Posted by jo...@thomson.com.
I figured that much but I think my WSDL/XSD are incorrect. I would have expected a getXResponse12 as opposed to the getXResponse11. I'll have to look at the WSDL again.

J. Ranaudo

Posted by Philipp Leitner <ph...@gmx.at>.