Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/16 03:12:18 UTC

4.1 RC plan

I've pushed most JIRAs marked with 4.1 Fix Version to 4.2.  Only one marked as Blocker remains: LUCENE-4134 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4134>: "modify release process/scripts to use svn for rc/release publishing (svnpubsub)".

For most of the remaining 7 issues with 4.1 Fix Version, I've left comments asking the assignee about the status.  (I'm looking at you, Mark! :)

If I've moved out an issue you really want in 4.1, please move it back and mark it as a Blocker.

I plan on cutting an RC tomorrow at around 5:00pm US EST, assuming everybody's remaining 4.1 issues have been incorporated and nothing new comes up.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: 4.1 RC plan

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great. Thanks for working toward this... Release long overdue imo

Re: 4.1 RC plan

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
FYI, here is a JIRA filter for unresolved 4.1 issues:

<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20in%20(LUCENE%2CSOLR)%20AND%20resolution%3DUnresolved%20AND%20fixversion%3D%224.1%22>