Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by András Belicza <ic...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 13:05:04 UTC

GSoC project completed: policytool

Hi Everyone!

The GSoC 2008 event is over (or at least the coding part of it), and I
finished my project: policytool.

I created a description wiki page:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/Policytool
and a development wiki page which gives an overview of the implementation
architecture and classes:
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/PolicytoolDev
More details in the javadoc.

I really enjoyed doing this and I hope many will benefit from it. This is a
good community and I have learnt so much.

I thank everyone who helped me achieve this especially my mentors Sian
January and Mark Hindess.. and Oliver Deaking for hopping in when my mentors
were away.

I created an executable jar and attached it to this letter for those who
want to take a look at policytool without having to go through checkout and
build.

Thanks again,
    András Belicza

Re: GSoC project completed: policytool

Posted by Sian January <si...@googlemail.com>.
Well done András!

András has done a really good job - I would encourage everyone to try
out policytool and see for themselves.

--
Unless stated otherwise above:

Re: GSoC project completed: policytool