Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/03/08 08:30:38 UTC

Re: [VOTE] [CANCELLED] Release genesis-2.1 and xbean-3.13

Txs for catching this!
I gonna reroll after this has been fixed.

It seems the 2 genesis modules you mentioned are not even in the <modules> section since quite some time. Thus I gonna delete them from SVN if noone objects.

Btw, the whole genesis project seems to be in a very bad shape. It e.g. references a geronimo-genesis-skin in the site which does not exist!
Gonna just drop it for now...

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
txs 4 checking, just opened a new mail thread for the 2nd take of the vote.

We need to check all files for the notice anyway.

LieGrue
strub

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mark. One favor?

Please indicate the source that is being voted on. In this case, I believe it would be:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/geronimo/genesis/genesis/2.1/genesis-2.1-source-release.zip

and

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-004/org/apache/xbean/xbean/3.13/xbean-3.13-source-release.zip

--kevan