Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Steinmetz AIA <ro...@steinmetznet.com> on 2015/03/06 22:44:58 UTC

Re: Installation issues - Progress!

Thank you for your help.

I think a lot of the information on the web is for older versions

The web page on Installation still refers to JRE 6
http://openmeetings.apache.org/installation.html

I now have red5 running and am getting some information in the logs.
The init script seems to be working to start/stop and restart red5.
But I think had/have some kind of problem with SSL.  When I access by
http://FQDN:5080/openmeetings I get a response. When I access by
https://IP address:5080/openmeetings I get an SSL error.

--

Robert Steinmetz AIA
Principal

New Orleans & Atlanta

Re: Installation issues - Progress!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the reference!
I'll correct the documentation!

According to HTTPS: it need to be additionally configured:
http://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax