Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by ManoranjanMishra <ma...@ericsson.com> on 2013/08/01 14:34:55 UTC

Read from existing web-service end point

Hi...
I have one web-service published at say
*http://localhost:9090/notification*. I want a camel route who will
re-direct the message coming to the above URI to other URI. My web service
and camel are running on the same machine.
<camelContext id="camel1" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <route id="toJms">
            <from uri="jetty:http://0.0.0.0:9090/notification"/>
            <log message="getting notifications."/>
            <to uri="direct:notification.in" />
        </route>
</camelContext>
While starting the camel context its giving error i.e. *port is already in
use.*.

Is it not possible to re-direct this way. As my web-service is already in
use and clients are using this and I want to re-direct few selected messages
using Camel. Which will act like a broker.

Thanks in advance