Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Stranzenbach, Ralf" <ra...@bearingpoint.com> on 2007/02/06 16:05:29 UTC

WG: IOC TapestryException creating a sample application

Hi.

I've tried to create a small sample application based on tapestry 5.0.1. I followed the example from the screencast and it seems to work more or less fine, but when accessing my page I get the message below.

*                             org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException

Component de.reswi.tapestry_empty.pages.Home does not contain an embedded component with id ''.

Nowhere in my code or HTML page I deal with additional ids.....

I'm quite puzzled.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Ralf Edmund Stranzenbach
Manager, FS-Technology

BearingPoint
Management & Technology Consultants

Gladbecker Straße 5, 40472 Düsseldorf; Germany
+49.211.17143.6038 Phone I +49.211.17143.6060 Fax I +49.174.3075211 Mobile
ralf.stranzenbach@bearingpoint.com

www.bearingpoint.com <http://www.bearingpoint.com/>

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.

Re: WG: IOC TapestryException creating a sample application

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
Can you post the template of you Home page ?
You probably have a <t:comp> tag in the template with an empty id.