Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID> on 2018/04/27 20:19:58 UTC

tomee site slogan

Hi folks!

I really like the new TomEE site.

Just one thing which we might want to improve:
The main slogan currently says
"The Embedded or Remote EE Application Server"

Trust me, reading "Remote EE Application Server" doesn't give people a good feeling ;)
This reminds me a bit too much about Remote EJBs...

What about the following:
"The Embedded or Standalone Tomcat Server on Enterprise Stereoides"

?

LieGrue,
strub

Re: tomee site slogan

Posted by Daniel Cunha <da...@apache.org>.
Well.. that "enterprised server" sounds better than _steroids_ or _swiss
knife_ IMHO. :)

--
Daniel "soro" Cunha
https://twitter.com/dvlc_