Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by yuvaraj <yu...@snovabits.net> on 2011/09/25 07:57:31 UTC

webPage not loading properly for the first time in iPhone

Hi Friends,
                I am new to tapestry,I am having a problem in loading the
web page created using Tapestry.When i load the web page for the first time
in iphone ,the web page loading only half of the mobile screen .On  second
attempt it works fine.I don't have any clue/idea from where the comes from.I
am using jetty web server.Please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Yuvaraj.

Re: webPage not loading properly for the first time in iPhone

Posted by François Facon <fr...@atos.net>.
Hi Yuvaraj,

This list is reserved for discussing the development of Tapestry, for
questions regarding how to use Tapestry please post to the user list.

François