Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Steve973 <st...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/10 22:58:46 UTC

Sending with ProducerTemplate, how to marshal with ProtobufDataFormat

Hello.  If I want to send a message with the ProducerTemplate, how do I
ensure that the body is marshaled by protobuf?

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Sending with ProducerTemplate, how to marshal with ProtobufDataFormat

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Whatever you have in the body is what is sent, so you make sure it's in
protobuf beforehand.

--
Claus Ibsen