Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/10 19:34:23 UTC

Cannot find the log file generated by a log handler?

Hi, all

I am testing the example 4 in the user guide about the use of a log
handler. As described in the WSDD file

<!-- define the logging handler configuration -->
 <handler name="track" type="java:samples.userguide.example4.LogHandler">
  <parameter name="filename" value="MyService.log"/>
</handler>

The handler is supposed to write some logs to the file named
"MyService.log", to my understanding. However, I cannot locate the log
file, and have no idea about what happens with the handler when
running the Client and get a response from the service.

I guess I missed some configuration of axis.

I am running axis 1.2.1 on Tomcat 5.5 and Java SE 5.

Cheers,

Don

Re: Cannot find the log file generated by a log handler?

Posted by Dong Liu <ed...@gmail.com>.
I found the file MyService.log in the windows system32 folder. So how
to set up the path for such log files.

Cheers,

Don