Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by ka...@gan.no on 2005/01/03 17:54:18 UTC

blocking/removing unwanted files

Hi there, just started out with slide so this might be a newbie
question but i found nothing trying to search the lists.

I am setting up slide in a pc/mac env and i have problem with macos-x
polluting the store with files starting with "._". As much as i
understand these are osx metafiles i dont want them in the repository
and not versioned. How can i block these?

a: I've tried: to write a servlet filter that ignores files starting
with "._" and placed it infront of the webdav servlet, no go. OS-X
gives me webdav error because it cant find the dam "._" files it tries
to store together with the real files.

b: Ive tried a ContentInterceptor that tries to filter out these files,
but i get the same problem, OS-X asks back the metafiles and gives and
error because they have been removed by the interceptor.

Does anyone here got any good idea about how to deal with this?

Mvh Karl