Posted to dev@ibatis.apache.org by DongGuk Lee <fr...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/08 03:02:22 UTC

Feedback index.html(attached korean SqlMaps document)

Hello.. !!
My name is DongGuk Lee
Korean java developer.. and java SqlMaps user

I translate java SqlMaps guide and SqlMaps tutorials from English into Korean.
I hope I will see this Korean document on SqlMaps website.
Please add this files to SqlMaps website

do you permit this files..?

Re: Feedback index.html(attached korean SqlMaps document)

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much DongGuk Lee. Please attach these documents to a
JIRA ticket for iBatis and we'll be happen to incorporate them it.

Brandon