Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ashish borkar <as...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/09 12:09:32 UTC

[users@httpd] apache restart and LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

Hello ,
      When ./apacectl restart command is given are the DSO's completely unloaded and then reloaded again?
For the libphp4.so , what happens when we give ./apachectl restart command?
Does it reload a completely new libphp4.so into its address space.My configuration is as follows :
  I have a php extension module.The php extension module is linked with another library
Thanks & Regards
Ashish