Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by tipfoo <ti...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/11 06:31:41 UTC

Using Seam or ICEfaces with Jetspeed2?

Hi, anyone succeed using Seam or ICEfaces with Jetspeed2?
and where can i find that doc or howto?

Thanks!

Re: Using Seam or ICEfaces with Jetspeed2?

Posted by tipfoo <ti...@gmail.com>.
Taylor, I also don't know why. this is my env.
~$ sh bin/jetspeed-2.1.2/bin/startup.sh
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /home/me/bin/jetspeed-2.1.2
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /home/me/bin/jetspeed-2.1.2
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /home/me/bin/jetspeed-2.1.2/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun

Ubuntu 7.04
Firefox 2
DB is default (derby)

Re: Using Seam or ICEfaces with Jetspeed2?

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
On Sep 11, 2007, at 6:32 PM, tipfoo wrote:

> Thanks! Taylor
>
> I've found that JSF demo is buggy. (version: Jetspeed 2.1.2 demo
> installer)
>
> 1) In GuessNumber Portlet Demo, after click "Click Here for Tree
> Table", the
> error raise:
>

>> Portlet is Not Available: jsf-demo::guessNumber
>> Reason: null
>>

> And cann't reload View mode, I must logout, then login to see it.
> there, I'd like suggest add a link for logout/login on every page(e.g.
> right-top)
>
> 2) In Calendar Demo, after click "<" or ">", the month have not
> changed yet,
> always keep "September 2007". And "Edit" function is not work
> correctly.

I just downloaded the 2.1.2 demo installer into a clean environment,
and I could not reproduce any of your errors
Im not saying its not an issue, just must be something different in
the environment
For ex Im running Java 1.5

Re: Using Seam or ICEfaces with Jetspeed2?

Posted by tipfoo <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Taylor

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.