Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Concetto Bonafede <in...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/18 10:47:17 UTC

Info JIRA

Hi all,
Is it normal that I can change STATUS (fixed, etc,..) only of ISSUES opened
by me?
For the others (for example STANBOL-35 opened from Fabian) I can not change
the STATUS.
Could be that I've a JIRA account done before my status of committer and I'm
not  enable to change ISSUE not opened by me?
Is it possible to change my privileges?

Best

Concetto (Elvio)

Re: Info JIRA

Posted by Concetto Bonafede <in...@gmail.com>.
Ok!
Thanks.

Elvio

Re: Info JIRA

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it> wrote:
>> ...If others committers need that as well, just let me know your JIRA
>> username.
>
> I understand. Could I please have that role for JIRA user alessandro.adamou

Done.
-Bertrand

Re: Info JIRA

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
> Yes, JIRA privileges have to be configured independently of your other
> Apache rights - I have now given the "committer" role to user elvio on
> the stanbol JIRA project.
>
> If others committers need that as well, just let me know your JIRA username.

I understand. Could I please have that role for JIRA user
alessandro.adamou ?

Thanks!

Alessandro

Re: Info JIRA