Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com> on 2006/01/11 09:02:15 UTC

Maven Repository Manager and Maven-Proxy integration

I've been thinking of a good design for the MRM and maven-proxy
integration and got stuck with this issue:

(1) Should we setup the maven-proxy app and then allow it to use MRM
indexing and caching and other stuffs?
or
(2) can have an MRM app that can accept the same config that maven-proxy
uses ?

or is there a better way?

Comments/suggestions are highly appreciated...

^_^

Re: Maven Repository Manager and Maven-Proxy integration

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
I think that's great.

I should now take a look at proximity and create a feature list, which
to maintain/improve and which to discard.

I'll be mailing again for your inputs when I collect them.  Thanks.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Definitely a possibility!

Posted by Milos Kleint <mk...@gmail.com>.
maybe unrelated, but anyway..