Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2001/02/08 17:35:40 UTC

Re: WG: Xalan 2.0.0 breaks Cocoon2 [C2][Xalan2J]

Hi Scott, Xalan2J Team,

Here's a stripped-down sample that recreates the problem(s).

Scenario #1:
if the error in error-giving-page.xml is fixed
then using the same content handler for both the first and the second transforms works fine.

Scenario #2:
if the first xml is bad and we use the same content handler for both transforms,
then the second transforms hangs in the "synchronized(m_outputContentHandler)" statement in
TransformerImpl.java.

Scenario #3:
if the first xml is bad and we use the 2 content handlers one for each transform,
then the second transforms works ok. But the threads started by the first transform are still
around....

Please take a look and let us know...

Thanks,
dims