Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by "Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S" <ra...@intel.com> on 2015/09/18 06:18:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome our newest Committer Dumindu Buddhika

Hi All

Please welcome our newest committer Dumindu Buddhika to the Apache Phoenix team.  Dumindu,  a student and an intern in the GSoC  program, has contributed lot of new functionalities related to the PHOENIX ARRAY feature and also has involved himself in lot of critical bug fixes even after the GSoC period was over.
He is a quick learner and a very young blood eager to contribute to Phoenix and its roadmap.

All the best and congratulations, Dumindu !!!! Welcome on board !!!

Regards
Ram

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our newest Committer Dumindu Buddhika

Posted by Dumindu Buddhika <du...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all :-) .

Posted by Dumindu Buddhika <du...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all :-) .

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.
Welcome onboard Dumindu!!

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.
Welcome onboard Dumindu!!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Dumindu!

Posted by Samarth Jain <sa...@apache.org>.
Congrats and welcome, Dumindu!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our newest Committer Dumindu Buddhika

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Dumindu!

On Thursday, September 17, 2015, Vasudevan, Ramkrishna S <

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Welcome, Dumindu!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Nice work Dumindu!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome our newest Committer Dumindu Buddhika

Posted by Eli Levine <el...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Dumindu!

Posted by Thomas D'Silva <td...@salesforce.com>.
Congrats Dumindu!