Posted to dev@syncope.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org> on 2012/07/24 13:37:38 UTC

ApacheCon Europe 2012 - Call For Papers

Hi all,
as you've probably heard, the call for papers for next ApacheCon is open
until next Aug 3rd [1].

I think that it would be worthwhile to present our project there, and I
am personally available to take care of submitting a proposal.
WDYT?

It is not currently clear, however, to which track our talk should
belong: some discussions on this topic are currently ongoing on
apachecon-discuss@ [2] [3] [4]. The best candidate so far seems to be
'ApacheEE'.

Regards.

[1] http://www.apachecon.eu/cfp/
[2]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201207.mbox/%3C500D1C5C.5020204%40apache.org%3E
[3]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201207.mbox/%3C66BD268F973E3544A665E5F503FB38B71B462FE7A0%40DC01.bmw-carit.intra%3E
[4]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-apachecon-discuss/201207.mbox/%3CCAGeh-pF5-bk9_yCN_VYR8YfUuk6YC_TCP%3DhpBcYHXvb-gUVsKA%40mail.gmail.com%3E

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012 - Call For Papers

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
"Emmanuel Lécharny" <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Le 7/28/12 12:15 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
>> For anyone interested, I've just submitted my proposal at
>> http://www.apachecon.eu/proposals/47/ (registration needed).
>
>Sorry, can't see it :/ (And, yes, I'm registred...)

Ouch, couldn't imagine the security was so high... :-O

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 7/28/12 12:15 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò a écrit :
> For anyone interested, I've just submitted my proposal at
> http://www.apachecon.eu/proposals/47/ (registration needed).

Sorry, can't see it :/ (And, yes, I'm registred...)

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012 - Call For Papers

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Cool ;)

Ready to rumble ;)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012 - Call For Papers

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

FYI, I will be present at ApacheCon EU (I have a couple of talks).

If you need help, please let me know ;)

Regards
JB

On 09/10/2012 11:02 AM, ilgrosso wrote:
> FYI, I've just been notified that my proposed talk "Open Source Identity
> Management" has been accepted for the "ApacheEE" track.
>
> I must confess I am a bit scared and I hope I'll have the support of all
> Syncopers present at ApacheCon Europe 2012!
>
> As soon as I'll have the first draft available I will of course send it here
> for comments / feedback / etc.
>
> Wish me good luck... ;-)
>
> Regards.

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012 - Call For Papers

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
For anyone interested, I've just submitted my proposal at
http://www.apachecon.eu/proposals/47/ (registration needed).

If anyone is interested to contribute in any form (prepare material,
discuss, be co-speaker), just let me know.

Regards.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: ApacheCon Europe 2012 - Call For Papers

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
Hey Syncopers,