Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Raphael Sanamyan <ra...@akvelon.com> on 2021/02/10 09:39:34 UTC

Re: Migrate S3FileSystem

Hello Ismaël,

I have finished the task "Migrate S3FileSystem to AWS SDK for Java 2" and made the PR https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/13914. Could you please review this PR or suggest somebody who could do it?

Thank you,

Raphael.

________________________________
От: Raphael Sanamyan
Отправлено: 29 января 2021 г. 1:44:17
Кому: dev@beam.apache.org
Копия: Ilya Kozyrev
Тема: Re: Migrate S3FileSystem

Hello Ismaël,

Thank you for such a quick response. If the main task is to adapt the beam classes to the new AWS API, then I have no questions and I will start the task and send out a PR for the review soon.

Thank you,
Raphael.

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Thanks for the contribution Raphael.
I have been a bit busy this week, but I will take a look as soon as I can
probably end of the week/beginning of next. Sorry.

Best,
Ismaël