Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Se...@wettschereck-partner.de on 2002/12/04 17:25:19 UTC

Howto enable sessions with axis

Hi there,

I know this is not supposed to be a very hard question, but I'm searching
for some sample-code or explanation how to enable session-handling in axis.
I'm using a Tomcat 4.0.4 as Axis-server and a simple
java-console-application as a client.
So, what do I have to do to, for example, store authentication data inside a
session?

thx alot
Sebastian

Re: Howto enable sessions with axis

Posted by Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>.
On Wednesday 04 December 2002 17:25,
Sebastian.Beyer@wettschereck-partner.de wrote:
> I know this is not supposed to be a very hard question, but I'm
> searching for some sample-code or explanation how to enable
> session-handling in axis. I'm using a Tomcat 4.0.4 as Axis-server
> and a simple
> java-console-application as a client.
> So, what do I have to do to, for example, store authentication
> data inside a session?

Have a look at the session test in the source distribution of axis.
--
Matthias Brunner <mb...@blumenstrasse.vol.at>
PGP FP 7862 32B3 3B75 292A F76F  5042 8587 21AB 5B89 D501