Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Remi Godin <Re...@office.metrex.net> on 2002/02/08 17:59:52 UTC

Caching LDAP connections

Hello

Is there an Apache::Net::LDAP type module that would cache LDAP connections?
Something that behaves in the same manner as Apache::DBI

I went searching on cpan and sourceforge but didn't find what I was looking
for.

Thanks in advance.

 /----------------------------------------------\
| Remi Godin         |      The greatest risk    |
| Metrex.net         |        is not taking one. |
|             (204) 943-0156                     |

Re: Caching LDAP connections

Posted by brian moseley <bc...@maz.org>.
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Remi Godin wrote:

> Is there an Apache::Net::LDAP type module that would
> cache LDAP connections? Something that behaves in the
> same manner as Apache::DBI

how about ResourcePool? it includes a
ResourcePool::Resource::Net::LDAP class.