Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@watson.ibm.com> on 2003/01/29 07:21:34 UTC

Fw: [soapbuilders] [ANN] Apache WSIF 2.0

Alek, u may want to post another note as soon as the old stuff
is back up ...

Sanjiva.

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
hi,

we will go with new site (old site is deleted) and now we have
redirection from old location to new location http://ws.apache.org/wsif/
(i wonder why it did not work in this case ...).

i have posted a reply and pointed to new WSIF location.

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr

Re: Fw: [soapbuilders] [ANN] Apache WSIF 2.0

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
hi,