Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Joshua Ouma <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/06 12:38:40 UTC

Re: Outreachy

Hi Everyone,

I'm Joshua and have been accepted to intern with Solr through the Outreachy
internship programme. During the 12 weeks internship period I'll work
on *SOLR-11872
Refactor test infra to work with a managed SolrClient; ditch TestHarness *with
David Smiley as my mentor.

I'm grateful to be part of the community and looking forward to working
with you in meeting the project requirements.

Regards,
Joshua

Re: Outreachy

Posted by Anakhe Ajayi <id...@gmail.com>.