Posted to tdk-dev@turbine.apache.org by anand v <ob...@hotmail.com> on 2004/04/10 08:00:38 UTC

TDK consulting help

Hi,

I have a requirement to develop a secure medical web
system so could any one provide some consuting help for TDK turbine
framework

Thanks

Anand

How to deploy TDK application war in WebLogic 8.1 server?

Posted by Ravi K <kr...@photoninfotech.com>.
If I try to deploy my Turbine War file in WebLogic 8.1 server as that of simple
servlets War and I try access it, I get the following error:

Error 500--Internal Server Error
org.apache.turbine.services.InstantiationException: ServiceBroker:
unknown service PoolService requested at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getServiceInstance
(BaseServiceBroker.java:354) at
org.apache.turbine.services.BaseServiceBroker.getService
(BaseServiceBroker.java:296) at
org.apache.turbine.util.RunDataFactory.putRunData(RunDataFactory.java:226)
at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:643)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl$ServletInvocationAction.run
(ServletStubImpl.java:1006)at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
(ServletStubImpl.java:419) at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.invokeServlet
(ServletStubImpl.java:315)at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run
(WebAppServletContext.java:6718)at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs
(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.invokeServlet
(WebAppServletContext.java:3764) at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.execute
(ServletRequestImpl.java:2644) at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.execute
(ExecuteThread.java:219)
at weblogic.kernel.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

While deploying, it doesn't show any error. Only when I access the application,
I get the error.

Could any one please help me out on this? Please give proper steps to be
followed to deploy Turbine WAR file in WL 8.1

Thanks in advance,
Ravi K.

Re: TDK consulting help

Posted by Meena Darly <le...@yahoo.com>.
ignore the previous mail....sent to the list..

Re: TDK consulting help

Posted by Meena Darly <le...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,