Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 02:56:23 UTC

[WITHDRAWN][BOO HISS]Re: [VOTE] Release Roller 5.0.4

OK, I'll get the validation files fixed, re-release and hold another
vote.  Unless it's an immediate, clear fix I'll skip the deprecated
warnings you mention at the bottom, it's a given that 5.0.4 has old
libraries but the solution is to get 5.1 out rather than spend time
trying to make 5.0.4 the same as 5.1.

BTW, between the ## signs below you mention struts.xml -- I'm unsure
what you're trying to say there--do I need to update the struts.xml as well?

Thanks,
Glen

Re: [WITHDRAWN][BOO HISS]Re: [VOTE] Release Roller 5.0.4

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks very much for all this info, I'll try to get to it soon, no later
than this weekend.

Glen

Posted by Greg Huber <gr...@gmail.com>.
struts.xml :