Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Johan Cronje <jo...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/24 10:19:06 UTC

rest-api Plugin

Good day,

I would just like to find out if the rest-api Plugin under trunk
plugin branch is compatible with the release18.02 framework branch as
it is not part of the release18.02 Plugin branch

Kind Regards,
Johan

Re: rest-api Plugin

Posted by Johan Cronje <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Thank you for the advice.
I was able to back port the rest-api and got it working on r18.12.

Kind Regards
Johan

Re: rest-api Plugin

Posted by Michael Brohl <mi...@ecomify.de>.