Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2003/09/08 14:15:42 UTC

New rhino incompatibility ahead

Hi,

since the migration of the cvs server, Gump nag mails no longer reach
this list - I guess they are sitting in the moderation queue (if you
need a backup moderator, let me know, I'm can easily handle a few
extra spam messages 8-).

Since about a week a change in Rhino is causing problems, see
<http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2003-09-06/jakarta-bsf.html>.
Looks as if the String-arg constructor has been removed.

I have no idea whether it has been deprecated already and whether a
suitable replacement exists.

Cheers

        Stefan

Re: New rhino incompatibility ahead

Posted by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>.
The list is configured to allow these messages to arrive now.

Chuck

Posted by Igor Bukanov <ig...@fastmail.fm>.