Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 1997/01/31 02:56:35 UTC

GNATS is locked on hyperreal

I haven't been able to update the bugdb for over an hour now.
I keep getting

   Your problem report changes have not been sent.

   GNATS is currently locked, try again in a moment

I couldn't find the lock files on hyperreal either.  Brian?

.....Roy

Re: GNATS is locked on hyperreal

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
I mailed Brian about it a little earlier and he fixed it.

The lock file was at "/usr/local/lib/gnats/gnats-db/gnats-adm/gnats.lock".