Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by shankykurella <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/17 15:51:55 UTC

while running from Intranet

hi... i ran into a problem in trying to run my tests within intranet where...
am able to run my tests on the production server via internet, running the
tests from a different location and server residing on a different location.
but when i try to run the same tests from Intranet i ran into problems,
problems here i mean are like.....
i have added a view results tree listener, which shows that the login itself
is not working to proceed further

do we need to add or customize any settings when running on the production
servers???? will there be any firewalls that interrupting the tests???
kindly suggest me to do go further, awaiting for responses

regards
shankar k b