Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Giue, Attilio" <ag...@PaineWebber.com> on 2000/10/11 16:30:54 UTC

Png file

I'm having a problem with a png that I'm trying to include in a pdf.  For some reason, the colors are not being translated correctly. I'm using the fop-0_14_0 release.

Here is the original png
 <<test2.png>>
and the fo file

 <<images.fo>>
and the resulting pdf

 <<out.pdf>>
If anyone has a chance to look at this, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Attilio

Re: Png file

Posted by Eric SCHAEFFER <es...@posterconseil.com>.
Hum.. it seems to be a Jimi bug.
When I convert your image to use 256 colors, it works well.

Eric.