Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Doug Fischer <dg...@dfischer.com> on 2006/05/10 18:03:06 UTC

Jetty configuration

I am configuring an http endpoint using the following:

<http:endpoint service=²aaa:receiver²
               endpoint=²receiver²
               role=²consumer²
               locationURI=²http://localhost:8192/service²
               defaultMep=²http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out²
               soap=²false² />

This works just fine and opens the port on localhost.  What I would like to
do is set it up so that someone from outside can connect to it, this does
not seem to be the case with this configuration.  This also does not seem to
work if I change localhost to my external ip address.  Can anyone tell me
how I can simply open up a socket and have the ability to connect to it from
any machine using my external ip address?

Thank you very much.
Doug

Re: Jetty configuration

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
HTTP GET (and REST services) will be supported by the servicemix-http
component in the future...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Jetty configuration