Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Jason Jackson <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/11 05:36:55 UTC

Re: resource aware task scheduling in Storm cluster

Hi Alex,

We're using a slightly modified version of https://github.com/nathanmarz/
storm-mesos in production. Currently there's no one "supporting"
storm-mesos, nor have we been open sourcing our changes in this project at
this point in time.

// Jason

Posted by Michael Rose <mi...@fullcontact.com>.
Out of curiosity, what kind of changes have you been making?

Michael Rose (@Xorlev <https://twitter.com/xorlev>)
Senior Platform Engineer, FullContact <http://www.fullcontact.com/>
michael@fullcontact.com