Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/18 14:48:55 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.2 (RC1)

There were 5 binding +1 votes, and no other votes received. The vote has
passed.

Voting thread:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Qpid-Java-6-0-1-RC3-td7638867.html

I am going to publish release artifacts into dist release repo and
maven repo. In 24h after that I will update web site.

Kind Regards,
Alex

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.2 (RC1)

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
My apologies,

I provided an URL to voting thread for 6.0.1 RC3 in the result voting email
for 6.0.2 RC1.

The correct voting thread URL is:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/VOTE-Release-Qpid-Java-6-0-2-RC1-td7641806.html

Kind Regards,