Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Roberto UserList <rc...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 13:29:39 UTC

[M2] Site

Hi, all !
What can I do not to include "Project Information" in the site genarated
byMaven2?
Where can I find a complete description of "site.xml" file?
Thanks in advance for the help,
Regards,
Roberto de Castro.

Re: [M2] Site

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Roberto UserList wrote:
> Hi, all !
> What can I do not to include "Project Information" in the site genarated
> byMaven2?

See the documentation for maven-project-info-reports-plugin:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-project-info-reports-plugin/index.html

> Where can I find a complete description of "site.xml" file?

There is no official complete description yet. Until one is available
you can have a look at this:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/trunk/doxia-decoration-model/src/main/mdo/decoration.mdo

It's somewhat convoluted, but it's the closest thing to a complete
reference for now.

--
Dennis Lundberg