Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Emmanuel Bourg <eb...@apache.org> on 2015/07/21 15:52:07 UTC

About CVE-2014-3576

Hi,

I'm co-maintaining the ActiveMQ package in Debian/Ubuntu and I'd like to
backport the fix for CVE-2014-3576 which was included in the version
5.11. Could you please confirm this was fixed by the commit 00921f2 [1]
? Is there another modification necessary ?

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg

[1] https://github.com/apache/activemq/commit/00921f2

Re: About CVE-2014-3576

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.
That's the correct fix.  No other modifications necessary