Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Sommers, Elizabeth" <So...@Pragmatics.com> on 2006/12/18 22:09:39 UTC

dependency plugin

I have just spent a lot of time trying to get the dependency-maven-plugin to excludeScope, or if that won't work - to excludeTransitive.  Neither work.  Using a simple <includeScope> didn't work either.

When I try to use the maven-dependency-plugin I get the

The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin' does not exist or no valid version could be found

 error

Where can I find a WORKING version of this plugin?  I need to unpack this beast, but I don't want every transitive dependency that is offered me.

Thanks
Liz
sommerse@pragmatics.com