Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Darwish <ot...@progressoft.com> on 2013/05/21 11:16:56 UTC

SQL component in 2.11.0

Hi

i upgraded my camel version from 2.10.1 to 2.11.0 recently and getting
bellow strange error when calling sql component from inside my route builder
using procedure template to do normal select statement

ProducerTemplate producer = getContext()
				.createProducerTemplate();
String sqlStatement = "sql:select * from
TALBE_NAME?dataSourceRef=myDataSource";
exchange = producer.request(sqlStatement, null);

i noticed   that dataSourceRef deprecated in 2.11 and but using dataSource
instead didn't fix the problem

Error:

2013-05-21 12:05:32 ERROR MQPsysOutwardRouteBuilder:39 - Failed to resolve
endpoint: sql://select%20*%20from%20TALBE_NAME?dataSourceRef=myDataSource
due to: org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load type
converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the
following packages:
[org.apache.camel.scala.converter.ScalaMutableCollections,
org.apache.camel.scala.converter.ScalaOption,
org.apache.camel.scala.converter.ScalaImmutableCollections]

any help ?

-----
Othman Darwish
ProgressSoft Corp.