Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Jan Lehnardt <ja...@apache.org> on 2021/11/26 10:23:24 UTC

GH Workflows

Hey all,

we recently received a nice contribution (SpiderMonkey 91 support) as a community contribution:

    https://github.com/apache/couchdb/pull/3842/files

It includes a GH workflow that includes building said SM version to prove that it works, which is very nice.

We currently don’t really test a matrix of SM versions, and we probably don’t want to build sm from source on each CI run.

My question to you is how you think we should handle this?

Best
Jan
—

24/7 Observation for your CouchDB Instances:
https://opservatory.app

Re: GH Workflows

Posted by Nick Vatamaniuc <va...@gmail.com>.
Option 1 sounds good - picking a variety of OS and packaged SM
versions. For 91 we may have to add a new OS into the mix - Fedora 35.
I saw it was the only distro packaging mozjs91
(https://pkgs.org/search/?q=mozjs91)

-Nick

Re: GH Workflows

Posted by Adam Kocoloski <ko...@apache.org>.