Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vladimir Figurov <vf...@asia-soft.kz> on 2004/06/03 13:18:57 UTC

2 or more identical portlets on one page

2 or more identical portlets on one page - how to do independent their
condition?
Only through session.setAttribute()? Or in the object portlete it is
possible to remember his current condition?
portlet.setAttribute("currPage",""+currPage, rundata);  - not working :-(

Re: 2 or more identical portlets on one page

Posted by Vladimir Figurov <vf...@asia-soft.kz>.
Thanks :)
PortletSessionState.setAttribute(portlet, rundata, "currPage",""+currPage);
PortletSessionState.getAttribute(portlet, rundata, "currPage");
it's working very well !!! it's cool !

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.