Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Kamil <sk...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/05 03:25:40 UTC

Maven 2.x Eclipse Plugin - MECLIPSE-388

Hi

Maven 2.0.9 has corrected classpath order, direct dependencies are first
(and suborder is among declared entries). I think that thanks this very
hopefilly improvement (bugfix imho ;)) maven eclipse plugin doesn't have to
sort classpath. Generated .classpath should sorted entries amond order in
pom.xml (and eg no push to first javax/java packages - if somebody wants it
push first it could declared them first in pom.xml). Additional I guess Only
JRE_CONTAINER can be last to give user ability to override default system
libraries with provided in pom.xml (or it should be as same in core maven -
jre libraries are first or last)

--
Kamil

Re: Maven 2.x Eclipse Plugin - MECLIPSE-388

Posted by Christian Edward Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
I know working with J2ME this is handy if the JRE_CONTAINER can come
last.

What I'd like to see (and I filed a JIRA for it) is /src/*/resources
added as library references, rather than source folders.

Christian.