Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "kunal.parnami@wissen.com" <ku...@wissen.com> on 2017/01/18 14:10:30 UTC

SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [Jersey Web Application] in context with path [/grocerystore] threw exception [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property 'dataSource' is required] with root cause java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property 'dataSource' is required

I am using Jersey to develop REST Services in Java using Spring JdbcTemplate.

I have posted my query on StackOverflow

Here's the link
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41706267/exception-java-lang-illegalargumentexception-property-datasource-is-required

Re: SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet [Jersey Web Application] in context with path [/grocerystore] threw exception [java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property 'dataSource' is required] with root causejava.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property 'dataSource' is required

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.