Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2002/02/21 21:17:21 UTC

Questions to java.security.acl

Hi,
I'm going (I want) to implement a light weighted security
API for simplestore.
(BTW: which transformed from the orignal idea to
a "Transparent Persitence" impl, know if anybody
is interested)

Easy I thought, just grap the java.security.acl and happy
hacking. But I stuck a little bit and I just wanna ask
people in that list, if there is a implementation around,
in which I can throw an eye?
(I know there ia  default impl. of sun somewhere around)

TIA

  ~Gerhard