Posted to p-dev@xerces.apache.org by Maria Kedzierski <mg...@earthlink.net> on 2003/04/12 14:33:24 UTC

Can,t install XML::Xerces

I can not install XML-Xerces-2.0.0-3. When I run:
 >make

In file included from PerlContentCallbackHandler.hpp:4,
                 from PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:2:
PerlCallbackHandler.hpp:51:8: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif
directive
In file included from PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:2:
PerlContentCallbackHandler.hpp:10: base class `ContentHandler' has
incomplete type
PerlContentCallbackHandler.hpp:24: parse error before `&'
PerlContentCallbackHandler.hpp:37: parse error before `*'
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:37: parse error before `&'
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp: In method `void
PerlContentCallbackHandler::startElement (...)':
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:51: `XMLString' undeclared (first use
this function)
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:51: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once for each function it appears in.)
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:51: parse error before `::'
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:57: parse error before `::'
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:63: parse error before `::'
PerlContentCallbackHandler.cpp:70: `attrs' undeclared (first use this
function)

--
Thank you,
Maria Kedzierski

Re: Can,t install XML::Xerces

Posted by "Jason E. Stewart" <ja...@openinformatics.com>.
Hi,

This doesn't look familiar, could you give us a little more
information about your system and perl version, etc?

Thanks,
jas.