Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arno WAS <ar...@free.fr> on 2004/03/02 23:21:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Expiration problem

Hello,

I'm running a Apache 2.0.46 on a AIX box.
I have enable the expiration of files with this 2 directives :

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresDefault A3600

But I don't want expiration on a specific file (index.html for example or a
directory), how can I do this.

The only way I have found, is to define a directory stanza and manage a short
expiration (A60) , mais It's not the good method because, I want a "No cache"
directive and the subdirectory under the one I define have the same
parameters.

Thanks in advance.

Arno.