Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominic Mitchell <do...@semantico.com> on 2009/05/12 10:47:33 UTC

Suppressing reports in a profile

Is there any way to suppress reports in a profile?

Normally, I want my site to include a bunch of reports (e.g.
findbugs).  However, I'm producing an external distribution of the
site for 3rd party clients.  There, I only want the javadocs and
changes reports.

I understand that I can use two different profiles, but I was
wondering if there is a way to have all reports  active by default,
and suppress them in the "external" profile?

Thanks for any help,
-Dom

Re: Suppressing reports in a profile

Posted by Dominic Mitchell <do...@semantico.com>.
On 13 May 2009, at 06:38, Stephen Connolly wrote:

> have two profiles... first one active by default with all reports
> defined
> inside it. second profile is for your clients.
>
> when you activate a profile from the cli, that will automatically
> deactivate
> any profiles which are active by default

Thanks — I had a feeling that you couldn't suppress reports in a
profile.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
have two profiles... first one active by default with all reports defined
inside it. second profile is for your clients.

when you activate a profile from the cli, that will automatically deactivate
any profiles which are active by default

-Stephen.