Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Greg Ederer <gr...@kleegrundig.com> on 2002/04/12 03:11:29 UTC

Which TDK?

Hi,

I have messed about with tdk-2.1, tdk-2.2b1, decoupled Torque and decoupled
Velocity (the latter two built from CVS).  I have also tried building
jakarta-turbine-2 and jakarta-turbine-3 from CVS but wasn't able to figure
out how to make my app run (at all) in either of these environments.

This is all really cool stuff!  I want to start building commercial grade
deliverables with Turbine.

So, my question is: which tdk should I use?

I am happy to get under the hood and fix things.  But, I would prefer to work
on code that is actively being developed (and contribute to the code base)
rather than start creating my own little private branch (as I understand some
people on this list have done; Yikes!).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Greg

Re: Which TDK?

Posted by Greg Ederer <gr...@kleegrundig.com>.
Hi again,

I have just spent several hours working with jakarta-turbine-2 and answered my
own question.  Sorry to bother everyone.

:)