Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/17 01:47:07 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Apache Nutch 1.9 Release Candidate #1

Afternoon Troops,

72hrs has come and gone therefore I am closing the VOTE'ing. Results can be
seen below.

[4] +1 Push the release, I am happy :)
Julien Nioche *
Lu Feng *
Sebastian Nagel *
Lewis John McGibbney *

[ ] +0 I am not bothered either way
[ ] -1 I am not happy with this release candidate (please state why)

* Nutch PMC binding VOTE

I am yet again very please to say that this release candidate has passed
our VOTE'ing process and I will therefore release all aritfacts, push the
maven artifacts and make the announcements.

Thank you to everyone who conteributed to Apache Nutch 1.9-SNAPHOT
development drive.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*